Synopsis
"Our young lady is so easily frightened."
The gardener smiled as he drew closer.
"The Count was quietly buried by my hands, so you needn't worry."
Ayla's face turned deathly pale.
He was the only one who knew of the Count's death.
"What... what do you want?"
His snake-like, unsettlingly yellow eyes gleamed with excitement.
Then, his long, narrow eyes curved into something obscene.
"The Countess."
---
"You know something, my lady? The day I first came to this estate."
"Hah...! Hnngh!"
Luke whispered low and thrust his hips swiftly.
Ayla could no longer hold back, letting out a sobbing moan.
Luke reached out with long fingers, tracing her lips as he continued.
"I gave you roses, didn't I?"
"Hah, ngh, hnngh!"
"My beautiful Countess, such a lovely young lady who suits red roses so well."
Luke turned Ayla's head and kissed her deeply.
"You are entirely mine now."
***
Contents
Chapter 1 : The Snake in the Garden
Chapter 2 : The Weight of Secrets
.jpeg)